Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy, Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm behind in my reading, too.

Having 2 kids is a lot of work!

I'm going to schedule postings for the week so you won't miss out.

Who's still out there anyway? Leave a comment, so I know who is still there...

- becky

5 comments:

jk said...

I am still hear finally caught up since you have not posted. Thanks!!!

Becky said...

Is everyone else behind, too? Want me to post less each day to read? So it might take us longer than a year to read the Bible - at least we're reading it! :-)

Melissa said...

I'm still here. I am still behind, but I usually read less than what is out there everyday. But since you have not been posting I am only a day behind.

Jodes said...

I am behind as well, but I can catch up once I have a time to sit and read were I left off.

Jenny said...

Still here, just getting caught up. I like the idea of posting less. I would really like to see more comments/discussions about what we read! Hopefully with less to read, we will have more to talk about.