Monday, May 17, 2010

Bad Day

Today was not a good day. It was so bad, I can't think of anything more clever to write for a title for this post.

1. People at work have been total knuckleheads. Sadly, we're near the point where it is getting difficult to separate personal friendships and working relationships. It's a perfect time for summer vacation.

2. Home improvements totally stress me out. Especially big projects. They're expensive, and you always feel like you're getting ripped off. Even if you're only in the I'm shopping for the best deal stage.

3. My Bible is upstairs on my nightstand. I want to blog a devotion tonight, but I'm too lazy, um tired to go all the way up, get it, and come back down. Next time I go to my room, it will be to read in bed, then sleep.

I hope your day was better than mine.

- becky

1 comments:

jk said...

sorry to hear that Beck! Just think summer vacation is coming really soon and then all summer with just you and the kids! How fun! Wish I had a job that had summer vactions! :)