Adam & Eve
Genesis 2:4-25
The Fall of Man
Genesis 3
In reading Genesis 3:16, here's what I'm thinking - Thanks a lot, Eve! Now the blessed event of childbirth that I am about to go through is going to hurt!
Thankfully, the pain will be only temporary, and God has given me the great gift of forgiveness through Jesus.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Adam & Eve and The Fall of Man
Posted by Becky at 3:00 PM
Labels: Daily Reading, Genesis, Old Testament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen to that! You forget everything once that baby's here! It's a wonderful gift! What a blessed treasure--all 3 of mine have been! :) Prayers are with ya, Becky!
Why do women always get the blame! Adam had fault in eating fruit from the tree as well. But noooo women have to take the blame! :-)
I know this is late. But oh well. Better late than never. Anyway's. I agree with all of you. Mainly Jen. Women get the blame for the fall of man all the time. All because she got dooped by the servant. Just goes to show that she was weak, but Adam didn't have to follow along like he was whiped. that is all I am saying on that subject.
Post a Comment