Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Matthew - Chapter 4

The Temptation of Jesus

Matthew 4:1-11


Jesus Begins to Preach

Matthew 4:12-17


The Calling of the First Disciples

Matthew 4:18-22


Jesus Heals the Sick

Matthew 4:23-25

5 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one behind in my reading!

I know this because the links to the passages were wrong, and no one told me. :-)

Maybe you use your Bible to read instead of the links...

Who prefers to read from the actual Bible instead of reading on-line? Just curious...

Jodes said...

To be completely honest with you Beck. I haven't even started reading the chapters on your blog. Everytime I mean to, I don't have my bible handy. And I prefer both. It is easier to follow along if you just click on link. But I also like reading out of the real thing. I will start today I promise. I just have to send a quick note to a cousin. Then I will catch up. I promise. Pinky swear. ;)

Jenny said...

I read from the bible!

Melissa said...

I enjoy reading from both. It depends on my mood and how long I actually get at the computer. I do like to mark special passages in my bible though.

Jodes said...

I have been reading from the link as well as my bible if I get flustered. I am almost caught up to you guys! Yeah!