Sunday, April 18, 2010

Goodwill Give Away

Stop storing up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. Instead, store up treasures for yourselves in heaven. ~ Matthew 6:19-20

Yesterday was the day in my neighborhood where you could leave your bag of stuff on the curb, and Goodwill would come haul it away.
I did my part! And how amazing that my devotion was totally appropriate for what I had already been planning to do! :)
- becky
P.S. I haven't been posting every day, but I have been reading a devotion every day. I want to give you a chance to share a devotion, too. ;) Ahem, ahem...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Our refrigerator went out today. I don't think Jesus meant refrigerators when He said to get rid of your worldly possessions to follow Him...

Jenny said...

I am hoping to go to church on Sunday FINALLY and I will check out that devotional you suggested and then I will start figuring out on how to post my thoughts etc on this blog! :-)