Read Numbers 5:5-8.
Think about a relationship that is unraveling. How can you make restituition?
What are some ways you can reconcile with God after you have sinned? What restituition can you offer?
- becky
P.S. Anyone still out there? I'm starting to feel alone in this. I only ask because you guys help to motivate me! I need my Bible buddies!!!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Stronger Friendships
Posted by Becky at 8:08 PM
Labels: Daily Devotional, Daily Reading, Numbers, Old Testament, roll call
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm here. Just been busy with grandma.
I am still here. I am just having a heck of a time with my allergies, so when I get my burst of energy I try to do things around the house. To help my dad out. I have been meaning to put up a devotion or two, but I plum forget to. Sorry! I still read what you post, just don't comment. I am here though. Count me in for support!! I know I have your support.
How do I reconile with God after I sinned? I pray once I realize I have sinned and feel guilty. Also once I hear that voice in my head. I eats at me until I pray and ask for fogiveness.
My restitution: First I had to look up the definition first. Now what I do is ask God for forgiveness and to please help me be the best Christian Woman I can be. I also ask him to guide me through the day to day. Not sure if this helps at all or if I am on track.
Post a Comment