Oooh, the Ten Commandments - good place to get back into this!
v2 - God is responsible for all that is great in my life.
v3 - No other gods includes things like money, TV, Facebook (the greatest time sucker around right now).
v5 - I think God is telling us that through our example of loving Him, our children will learn this. If we reject God, isn't it more likely that our children would, too?
v8 - Thank you, Lord, for giving me permission to rest one day!!! :) I can certainly devote one tiny, miniscule hour in worship to You each week.
v17 - God has richly blessed me. Why should I want what other people have if I truly appreciate my blessings?
- becky
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Exodus 20:1-21
Posted by Becky at 5:49 AM
Labels: Daily Reading, Exodus, Old Testament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
vs 8: I wonder why people don't rest on the sabbath me included? It's the weekend I am always trying to get as much done as possible so I don't have to do so much during the week. But it never ends, so why not rest on Sundays? Seems like a good idea to me. Maybe I will start THIS Sunday!
Post a Comment