Saturday, October 3, 2009

Priority Mix-Up

Being back to work has been tough for me. I will be the first one to admit that I completely fell off that wagon with this blog, and the wagon took off without me. My house is a complete mess; my kids and husband deserve better that this. I'm making it to the gym only once each week; I deserve better than that. I was lying in bed thinking this morning about why things have become so difficult for me. I believe it's because I have also stopped reading the Bible daily.

I can't change everything that is in a disarray (is that a word?) at once, but things can slowly change for the better. I just need to be careful that I don't bite off more than I can chew. Good ole baby steps.

My time in God's Word is the first thing that needs to improve. Strength comes from God. Motivation comes from God. God speaks to us through His Word. If I am going to listen to what He has to say, then I need to READ GOD'S WORD.

- becky

0 comments: