v1 - Stop gossiping!
v5 - To me, this goes along with the whole love your enemy thing. That's really a tough pill to swallow, but in the long run I think it could help your enemy to eventually not be your enemy anymore. Confusing sentence, but it's early. I haven't had my coffee yet, so it's kind of hard to get my thoughts together.
v12 - Making it to church on that 7th day is a great way to prepare for a new week. I make it to church weekly, but it's a challenge once I am there. With Tim officiating, it's tough for me with Isaiah and Mallory by myself. I don't like to utilize the nursery during the service because I want them to learn how to behave in church. We've started lasting as long as they can; when they can't sit still anymore, we retreat to the cry room. They have a little wiggle room in there, and I can still focus on the service. Anyone have any better ideas???
- becky
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Exodus 23:1-13
Posted by Becky at 6:16 AM
Labels: Daily Reading, Exodus, Old Testament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment