Joshua 22:21-34
Well, if I had just kept reading yesterday I could have answered my own question... Tanya, I'm so glad you answered, though! It allowed my sleepy brain to easily process today's reading. I'm reading the verses on-line. We have so many Bibles around the house, but I thought on-line reading would be easier. I think I'm going to start reading directly from the book. The LCMS web site can dump you right in the middle of a book for reading, and it would be nice to be able to skim back or ahead to catch myself up with what is going on.
Anyone else planning to order the new Lutheran Study Bible?
- becky
Monday, October 12, 2009
Joshua 22:21-34
Posted by Becky at 5:05 AM
Labels: Daily Reading, Joshua, Old Testament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am askin gfo rthe New Luetheran Study bible for Christmas.
Post a Comment