Sunday, October 18, 2009

Isaiah 3:1-26

I always feel so refreshed after church on Sunday morning. It's tough to have to wake up to an alarm clock's buzzer on Sunday, but it's worth it. Isaiah and Mallory did SO WELL in church this morning. We ventured up a little closer to the front, and that really has seemed to help us. There is more for them to see, and my kids are nosy - haha.

Tim had the sermon this morning. He talked about how important it is for one's Bible to be an open book in their home, not just a book on a shelf. I'm proud to say that the Bible is a book that is opened every day in our home. :) I've really done well in sticking to the habit. So have you, if you're following along with me. Good job!

Pastor Koeller's Sunday School class was about Bible geography. He began his class by talking about how often people who try to predict the future are wrong. Only in the Bible has everything that was foretold been proven true.

Isaiah 3:1-26

The book of Isaiah tells us a lot about Jesus coming back on Judgment Day. This book reminds me of how important it is to have God FIRST in my life. Everything good that I have - and I am very blessed with a beautiful family - is a gift to me from God. It would be incredibly selfish of me not to be grateful to Him.

- becky

0 comments: