I have been having a hard time lately feeling God in my life. Today it seems to be even harder. Why does God send someone into your life, then have them leave by saying, it's not you, it's me. Really? Where do you turn when it feels like your life is turned upside down and inside out? Where is the best place to feel His presence? I know he is there, and I know he always will be, but I am having a hard time feeling Him here. Any help??
- Melissa
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
It's not you, it's me
Posted by Melissa at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Best place I can think of is church. Maybe you could go, bring your Bible and sit in church listen and meditate.
Don't say "It's not you, it's me," to God! Get that Bible open, girl! God speaks to us through His Word. You can find him there. :)
I've been having some struggles in some relationships, too (not at home or church, that other place I spend 40+ hours each week). I've learned to put God first and those issues seem much easier to handle.
Post a Comment