Please pray for one of Ryan's co-workers at Fleet Farm. His son has Osteosarcoma and is down at Childrens Hospital right now. He had surgery last week in hopes of getting the cancerous cells out.
Here is what Webmd says about Osteosarcoma. Just click on the link to find out. http://www.webmd.com/cancer/tc/bone-cancer-osteosarcoma-and-bone-tumors-fibrous-histiocytoma-treatment-patient-information-nci. Or just copy and paste it.
As of last night with me talking to Ryan. He said last week he probably wasn't going to lose his leg because the cancer was not in the bone. But with what I heard last night. We are not sure. The doctors looked at his leg a couple days ago to see how it was doing and they noticed something didn't look right. So they had to rush him down for emergency surgery to remove some of leg muscle in hopes of getting this. With this set-back. That pushes back his recovery time. And also pushes back the fact of him getting chemo if his cancer comes back. So Ryan and I think it is high time to put Tim Klotz and his family on our Prayer Chain. And have everyone that we know pray for him. He is a good kid. He is only 15 or 14 I don't remember. But through all of this he has such a positive outlook.
So please pray for God's healing powers, and his loving arms to wrap about Tim and his family in this trying time. His parents are soooo exhausted at this point. Oh and this form of cancer is the kind were it is 50/50. So they are trying everything in their power to save Tim. Hoping to nip all of this in the bud. I will keep all of you posted once I know more. Thank you again.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Prayer Request
Posted by Jodes at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment