Read Genesis 50:15-21.
I wish it were so easy. Letting go of my anxieties is so difficult for me to do. That's why they are anxieties, I suppose. I think I worry most when I don't feel in control of things. It is a learning process to learn to let go. I'm not supposed to be in charge; God is in charge.
- becky
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Releasing Our Fears
Posted by Becky at 7:35 PM
Labels: Daily Devotional, Daily Reading, Genesis, Old Testament
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Let go and let God is one of my favorite sayings. Not that this is an easy task for me because it is far from easy. Because I to need to be in control of things and if I'm not then I worry about all of the "what if's".
Anyone that knows me knows that I worry, but thankfully becoming closer to God has helped me to let go a little more.
Again, it's not easy, but one day at a time...........
I agree with both of you Beck and Jen, I also struggle with needing to be in control. I have high anxiety when I don't know what is coming next or all the what if's. I think the worst almost all of the time and look to deeply into things.. maybe a women thing my husband seems to think so but I wish I could more easily just let go and let God but I struggle daily with this!
I love that saying, too!
Post a Comment